Other names: Todds Wharf, Todd Wharf
Todd’s Wharf is located on the east side of the Choptank River below Downs Landing and above Gilpin Point at the end of Todd Wharf Road. The wharf was owned by Captain P. Todd in 1877. The wharf is designated on “Topographic Map of Caroline County” 1950 revised 1971. This should not be confused with Todd Landing on the Tuckahoe River.
(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)