Lyford’s Landing

Lyford Landing is located on the west side of the Choptank River opposite Long Branch on Tuckahoe Neck a short distance upstream and opposite Williston or Potters Landing and down from Pealiquor Landing.  Lyfords Landing was used as steamboat landing in 1898.  It is designated on “Topographic Map of Caroline County” 1950 revised 1971.

(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)

[crhno_crh319]
Share Button

On Maryland's Eastern Shore