Other Names: O’Days Landing, O’Day’s Landing
A road of the same name indicates this landing. The landing was apparently located east of Lewistown, Talbot County, on the west side of the Tuckahoe River below Cowards Point and above the confluence of the river with the Choptank River. The road is designated on “Topographic Map of Caroline County” 1950 revised 1971. This landing was operated by Captain J. L. O’Day in the 1870s.
(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)