Also called Wings Landing.
This landing is located on the east side of the Choptank River south of Ganey’s Wharf and north of McCarty’s Wharf, north of Hog Creek and south of Bell Creek. The landing is identified on the “U.S. Coast Survey, Sketch C, Showing the Progress of the Survey in Section III from 1843-1852, 1852;” “Topographic Map of Caroline County” 1950 revised 1971 and 1875 Caroline County map found in The 1877 Atlases and Other Early Maps of the Eastern Shore, Maryland.
(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)