This site was located above Kingston and below the Tuckahoe River on the west side of the Choptank River near Turkey Creek. It was used as a steamboat landing in 1898 by the BC&A Rail and Steamer Lines. An 1898 BC&A schedule lists Turkey Creek as an intermediate steamboat landing between Kingston and Two Johns. It was served by the steamers Joppa and Avalon.
(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)