Lloyd’s Landing

Other names:  Lloyds Landing, Lloyd Landing, Parsons Landing

This landing is located on the Talbot County side of the Choptank River opposite Frazier Point, above Windy Hill and the town of Choptank and below Hog Island. The landing is indicated on Griffiths 1794 map as Parsons Landing and is designated as Lloyds Landing on “Topographic Map of Caroline County” 1950 revised 1971.

(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)

 [ crhno_crh314 ]
Share Button

On Maryland's Eastern Shore