Other Names: Wallack’s Wharf
This wharf is located at the end of Travers Wharf Road, off Maryland Route 343, in Lecompte Bay off the south side of Choptank River in Dorchester County. This wharf is identified as Wallacks Wharf in an 1877 map. This landing was used by the Baltimore, Chesapeake & Atlantic Railway Company from at least 1906 to 1911 (see also LeCompte Bay).
(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)