Hambrooks Bar Light

This aid to navigation marks the bar off Hambrooks on the west approach to Cambridge. Hambrooks Bar Light was established in 1902. It consists of a 15 foot high conical-shaped cast iron/concrete caisson tower painted red and white. The automated optic is a 250 mm acrylic lens.

(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)

Share Button

On Maryland's Eastern Shore