Corner’s Wharf

This wharf site is located at the end of Corners Wharf Road, off Cambridge Hudson Road (Maryland Route 343) between Cornerville and Hills Point, on the south side of Choptank River near its mouth, in Dorchester County. This landing was used by the Baltimore, Chesapeake & Atlantic Railroad Company in 1898. A nineteenth century house stands at the site.

(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)

Share Button

On Maryland's Eastern Shore