Clark’s Wharf

The Clarks Wharf site is located on the west side of the Choptank River in Talbot County at the end of Clarks Wharf Road nearly opposite Wrights Wharf, just south of the Caroline-Dorchester County line. This wharf is indicated on an 1877 atlas map.

(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)

[ crhno_crh116 ]
Share Button

On Maryland's Eastern Shore