Todd Wharf

Dates

1877-1897

Other Names

Todd’s Wharf

River

Choptank

Mile

14.4

County

Caroline

Todd Wharf is located on the east side of the Choptank River below Downs Landing and above Gilpin Point at the end of Todd Wharf Road.  The wharf was owned by Captain P. Todd in 1877.  The wharf is designated on "Topographic Map of Caroline County" 1950 revised 1971. 110  This should not be confused with Todd Landing on the Tuckahoe River.

 

Travel Upriver

Travel Downriver

River Sections:
Lower Choptank
Lower Tributaries
Middle Choptank
Upper Choptank
Tuckahoe

Historic Sites on the Upper Choptank River

Todd Wharf
Downes Landing
Two Johns
Keenes Landing
Towers Wharf
Potters Landing
Potters Mill
Lyford Landing
Pealiquor Ldg
Pungy Shipwreck
Watts Creek
Vesper Shipwreck
West Denton
Denton
Denton Wharves
Denton Bridges
Denton Ferries
Pig Point
Neck Meeting House
QARR Bridge
Adams Landing
Ridgely Waterfront
Hardcastle Ldg
Barwicks Ferry
Melvills Warehse
Smith Landing
Brigantine Ldg
Sangstons Ldg
Passapea Ldg
Landing Ck Ldg
Brick Mill Landing
Greensboro
G'boro Wharves
G'boro Bridges
Sandy Is Bridge
Choptank Mills