Neck Meeting House

Meeting house of the Nicholite sect of the Quakers that was localized in Caroline County. The Neck Meeting House (or Tuckahoe Neck Meeting House) was built in 1802 by Quakers who had rejoined the movement after separating to form the Nicholite sect, which originated in Caroline County. The building was later used by the 'Dunkers' and as a school.

 

Travel Upriver

Travel Downriver

River Sections:
Lower Choptank
Lower Tributaries
Middle Choptank
Tuckahoe

Historic Sites on the Upper Choptank River

Todd Wharf
Downes Landing
Two Johns
Keenes Landing
Towers Wharf
Potters Landing
Potters Mill
Lyford Landing
Pealiquor Ldg
Pungy Shipwreck
Watts Creek
Vesper Shipwreck
West Denton
Denton
Denton Wharves
Denton Bridges
Denton Ferries
Pig Point
Neck Meeting House
QARR Bridge
Adams Landing
Ridgely Waterfront
Hardcastle Ldg
Barwicks Ferry
Melvills Warehse
Smith Landing
Brigantine Ldg
Sangstons Ldg
Passapea Ldg
Landing Ck Ldg
Brick Mill Landing
Greensboro
G'boro Wharves
G'boro Bridges
Sandy Is Bridge
Choptank Mills