The 1908 Sanborn map
indicates that the perpendicular projection of the “L” onto the riverfront is no longer in existence but the leg of the structure parallel to the river (20’ x 85’) is still intact . The map indicates
that the 1908 structure consists of a two-story (20’ X 55’) freight structure with an attached one-story shed (20’X 30’). The shoreline is designated as being improved by a linear bulkhead or wharf.